Savannah Tinnitus Attorneys
The Right Represenation.
Tinnitus is a perception of sound in the ear, when there is no actual source to the sound. The Horne Law Firm has Savannah Tinnitus attorneys that handle claims due to hearing loss from various causes related to accidents and workplace noise. Since Tinnitus is an invisible disability, it is important to choose the right attorney to represent your case.
Hearing Loss & Tinnitus Claims
Georgia injury laws allow an injured victim to bring a claim when the plaintiff has has suffered an accident causing hearing loss or tinnitus due to the negligence of another person or entity. It is important to first receive an official diagnosis by your doctor before filing a claim.
In most cases, doctors are able to diagnose hearing loss and tinnitus fairly quickly and to what extent the damage is.
- Air bag deployment during an auto accident
- Any impact that causes injury to the ear
- Any accident that causes a foreign object to become lodged in ear canal
- Any accident caused by extremely loud sounds (chain saws, appliances, air bags, etc)
- Cardiovascular disease caused by medical malpractice
- Loud factory work
- Loud construction work
- Certain medications that are damaging to the ear
- Loud speakers or concerts (workers in the music industry)
Contact Our Savannah Tinnitus Lawyers today!
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with hearing loss or Tinnitus, contact our Savannah Tinnitus lawyers for legal assistance. Call (912) 800-4878 or contact us online today to schedule a case review. We accept clients throughout the low country area.