- Yes, if you want to actually meet your attorney.
- Yes, if you want regular updates on your case.
- Yes, if you want a law firm that is willing to go to trial.
- No… if you want an attorney who simulanteously “represents” hundreds of other clients.
- No… if you want a volume based firm or “mill”.
- No… unless you just like talking to a call center and want a TV attorney you'll never meet.
Choosing the right attorney is about more than a referral, advertising or slick marketing. It needs to be the right fit. Meet with us at NO COST to see if we can help.
Personal injury victims are often out of work, yet still have to pay bills and living expenses. We FORGO OUR LEGAL FEES until we win your case… and don’t charge if we lose.
A sudden tragedy can turn anyone’s life upside down. In the blink of an eye, an individual or family can be faced with enormous medical bills, catastrophic injury and a wrongdoer denying responsibility. We can help >
Some accidents are more than just “fender benders”. Collisions involving serious injury, tractor trailers or willful behavior (DUI, texting, etc.), require the knowledge and resources of a law firm. We can help >
Brain science has advanced markedly, but doctors are only beginning to understand the diagnosis, treatment and long-term health effects of TBI. Many head trauma victims often need specialized screening. We can help >
Often questioned or simply devalued by insurance companies and defense attorneys, ear injury caused by airbag explosions (and other causes) can lead to a lifetime of hearing loss, pain and discomfort. We can help >